Skip to main content.

Dutch citizens living abroad who want to follow a full time or dual university study in the Netherlands have a right to study funding under certain conditions.

Visit the Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs website to learn more.

Alternatively, contact:

Ministry of Education, Culture and Sciences
Europaweg 4 / Postbus 25000
2700 LZ Zoetermeer
Phone: 0031-79-323 23 23
Fax: 0031-79-323 23 20